0040…Parsonage House Farm

owlHISTORY OF STOKE GIFFORD
Edited by Adrian Kerton

Parsonage House Farm

[no title] D2700/NR1/3 1653-1747

Manors of Great Stoke als Stoke Gifford, Little Stoke, Harry Stoke and Stapleton; Stoke House, the Dairy House and the Park; Rectory of Stoke Gifford; coal mines in Kingswood Chase; Ship-oyster House Farm (202a.); Walls Court Farm (210a.) farms (145a., 119a., and 68a.) in Stoke Gifford, Winterbourne, Mangotsfield and Filton; Parsonage House Farm, Stoke Gifford (104a.); farm, Stoke Gifford (95a.)

Includes probate of Sir Maurice Berkeley’s will, 1655; schedule of Sir Maurice Berkeley’s debts and legacies, 1659; conveyance by the surviving trustee of Sir Maurice Berkeley’s will to George Berkeley, 1676; settlement before marriage of Geo. Berkeley and Jane, daughter of Maurice, Viscount Fitzharding, 1683; settlement before marriage of John Berkeley and Elizabeth, Viscountess Hereford, 1716/17, and post-nuptial settlement, 1717; deeds to lead the uses of recoveries, 1724/5, 1747
[Ka 1/6,7; Kb 3/4; Kd 3/1b; Kd 3/2; K shelf 2/3; 110.1.34(8); see also FmS/G 1/1/2]

Advertisements