HISTORY OF STOKE GIFFORD
Edited by Adrian Kerton
The Green – Great Stoke
These photographs were collected by John St. Quinton who moved to Stoke Gifford in 1958, and was postmaster from 1970 to 2003. They are reproduced by kind permission of his widow Sandra. Other photos collected by John appear on other pages.
The Green assigned to the Parish Council