HISTORY OF STOKE GIFFORD
Edited by Adrian Kerton
St. Michael’s Church Photos
The Rose Window
The Norman Font
1937 Before the oil lamps were removed.
Interior photographs courtesy of Mike Watkivs 2018
The Church Silver
The stoop in the porch.
Admiral and Fanny Close presented with cup and bible.
Copyright Adrian Kerton 2018 and copyright of the individuals who have donated information